A healthy and quality life starts with a clean and safe environment. At STC, we provide environmental surveillance and testing on air quality, water quality, plastics, and various types of trace chemicals and pollutants to assess their quality and impacts on health and the environment.
Water is the essence of life and we places great emphasis on the quality of water through our extensive water quality testing services. Acquiring HOKLAS accreditation for tap water, drinking water, cooling tower water testing and more, our environmental analysis team can identify chemical, physical and microbiological parameters with reference to WHO, BP and GB standards to ensure safety compliance.
Additionally, the emission of hazard substances into the air such as volatile organic compounds (VOCs) and formaldehyde have also become an increasing concern for public health. STC’s experienced chemists and state-of-the-art VOCs chambers can access and detect even trace amounts of hazardous substances in building materials, furniture, and home decorations.
Our Environmental Surveillance & Analysis services include:
· Heavy metal analysis (e.g. lead, cadmium, chromium, nickel, copper, antimony, etc.) WHO standards, WSD Circular Letter
· Purified water in containers (BP 2017, GB 5749, GB 8537, FDA, etc.)
· Water Filter Performance Testing
· Radioactivity Guidelines for Drinking Water Quality (2007 ed.)
· Water for Analytical Laboratory Use (ISO 3696)
Quality Water Supply Schemes for Buildings – Fresh Water (Plus)
· Chemical and Microbial testing (e.g. iron, colour, conductivity, pH value, turbidity; coliform organisms, E. coli)
· Heavy metals (e.g. lead, cadmium, chromium, nickel)
Guidelines on Cleansing & Disinfection of Fresh Water Inside Service
· Chemical testing (e.g. colour, conductivity, pH value, turbidity, free residual chlorine)
· Microbial testing (e.g. count of E. coli, heterotrophic plate count)
Waste Water & Cooling Tower Water
· Chemical analysis (e.g. BOD5, COD, Odor, Oil and grease content, SV30, etc.)
· Metal content (e.g. lead, cadmium, chromium, nickel)
· Microbial testing (e.g. coliform organisms, E. coli, fecal coliforms, Heterotrophic plate count, Legionellapneumophila, etc.)
· Microbial quality testing (e.g. particle count, airborne bacteria, yeast and mould count, etc.)
· Volatile Organic Compounds VOCs (e.g. dichloromethane, methylethyl ketone (MEK), toluene, benzene, etc.)
· Formaldehyde Compliance (ASTM D5582, ASTM D6007, ASTM E1333, CARB/EPA TSCA Title VI, EN717-3, EN120)
· Identification and Conditioning testing
· Chemical analysis (e.g. bis-phenol A, PAHs, phthalates, etc.)
· Alloy Composition Testing
· Corrosion Testing (e.g. salt spray, etc.)
· Nickel Release
· Metal Impurity
For more information about our Environmental Analysis services, please feel free to Contact Us.
OTHER TESTING SERVICES